Civil Engineering and Design
ENVi can provide a level of timeliness, responsiveness and hands-on attention ensuring our clients peace of mind, backed by a high approval rate for projects submitted to regulatory agencies.
Some service offerings ENVi has provided to Engineering firms include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments – In accordance with ASTM 1527-13 ENVi can conduct a Phase I ESA to satisfy All Appropriate Inquires for commercial property transactions.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments – Subsurface investigation to assess soil and ground water contamination as well as geology/hydrology characteristics.
- Site Reviews/Walkovers—A site visit followed by a limited records search, if warranted, to provide a customer a cursory review that identifies current conditions, infrastructure, drainage/wetlands, etc. that could adversely affect planned property uses.
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) & NPDES Permitting – ENVi can prepare appropriate NPDES permits and design a SWPPP project in accordance with Construction or Industrial Activity requirements.
- Waste Management Audits—An evaluation of waste materials for recycling and/or beneficial use, including qualifying end-user markets for recycled materials and maintaining all related records and permit management.
- Water Quality – Storm water sampling and reporting for NPDES permit requirements.
- Air Pollution Inventory & Permitting
The result is a seamless, efficient and comprehensive suite of services that addresses environmental issues related to your engineering design projects.